The Little Pantry has become our most frequented organic veg shop. It’s our fave, FFS! (Y’know, Favourite Food Shop).
The excellent organic veg draws us in but we usually leave with a couple of bags of the good quality organic/local/eco-friendly treats, consumables and household supplies that fill the rest of the ‘Pantry’s well-stocked shelves.
PLUS, following up your weekly organic food shopping with a stroll on one of Tenby’s fine beaches is one of the most enjoyable ways, in South Pembrokeshire, to stock up on eco-friendly produce and products.
It’s Great For…
- Organic vegetables – plenty to choose from, with a really good variety of, mostly local, organic veg
- Organic wine – delicious organic and sulphite free options
- Organic cooking oils, herbs and spices, etc.
- Lovely organic and/or local fruit
- Incredibly friendly and helpful service.
- Vegan options
- Plastic-free refills – nuts, seeds, rice, pasta, laundry supplies, hand-wash (our latest discovery), etc.
- …and usually some other treats to be found!
“The Little Pantry sells organic veg and groceries and eco friendly home products. Our opening times are 9-5 Monday to Saturday. We have just added to our range of products including more home refills , organic wine and a range of vitamins.”The Little Pantry, Tenby
There are a couple of short stay parking spots right outside the Old Market Hall if you’re lucky. If not, there are a few spaces further down High Street.
If you want to browse the other shops, or stay for longer on the beach, the closest longer stay car park to The Little Pantry is Tenby Multi-Storey (next to Sainsburys). 4 min walk